Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday // Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful Thursday // Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 28, 2013


I have not posted a "Thankful Thursday" in a while, & I figured
today (Thanksgiving) would be the perfect day to start it back
up! 

Happy Thanksgiving!
I pray that you all get to enjoy time with the important people in
your lives. Do not forget to say your "I love you"s. 

On this Thanksgiving Thursday I am thankful for:

A Lord that loves me no matter what. 
He has blessed me so much, whether 
I am deserving of his blessings or not. 

My little mini. (Who is now walking mostly!) 
She melts my heart daily. <3 I love her smile,
 her laugh, & her snuggles. I pray that
I can be the best mother for her.
 I want her to feel safe & loved.

My job. Though at times I miss being a stay
 at home mom, I am totally thankful
for all the hours I get. 

My family. Some are crazy. But we LOVE crazy. 

What are you thankful for today!?

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING GIRL. I grabbed your button while i was here.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)