Mama's Blessed : Holiday Pictures // I'm Still Alive

Holiday Pictures // I'm Still Alive

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy NEW year! I have not blogged in a good while. After Christmas my goal was to do a 
few posts, including a Christmas one but that did not happen. I have been busy with work, & dealing with a sick baby. (She is almost better now) 
I wanted to at least post a few pictures til I can get time set aside to really do some blogging. 
These pictures are of my Kenzie & her cousin Jayden. My mom took them to get their pictures 
taken in their matching holiday outfits. This was the beginning of December. 
( She even had a Christmas card made for me this year to pass out!)
There are ton more pictures from this photo shoot, & I will post more later. 





2 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)