Mama's Blessed : Lately // I'm Here.

Lately // I'm Here.

Friday, March 21, 2014

So I have not updated my blog post in about a month. Horrible I know.
Work & my toddler keep me busy. I am working on a few post so I hope to
post them this week.

Kenz has started using the potty. She is not completely potty trained nor close, though she tinkles
in the potty daily. [minus 2 days] & I have moved her into pull ups//big girl diapers.

I am down about 25 pounds. & I am so proud of myself.

Kenzie is now obsessed with saying shit, what?, & stop it.  I'm horrible! "/

I got my hair did the other day & decided to get kenzie's bangs trimmed! Her first hair cut! <3

I am now selling ad spots on the blog! <3

Oh & I have decided to use my icloud email instead of my personal for the blog.
hell0ashleyy@icloud.com

Not much else to say I suppose. Pretty boring over here.















2 comments:

  1. You look incredible - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Info London 2014 cream for acne refissa tretinoin cream does tretinoin
    cream work where to buy tretinoin cream tretinoin cream over.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)