Mama's Blessed : Target I love you.

Target I love you.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Target has done it again. Made me fall in love. Again. I found this adorable diaper bag in the clearance section. The clearance tag was for under $2. I nearly peed my pants. But I was sure it was wrong. It was brand new, tags still on it, & nothing was wrong with it. The cashier said it was because it was an online purchase. So I ended up saving $22 on it! Amazing! 

Walked around Target with my mini & my Starbucks coffee ( the new vanilla macchiato is the business!) & found this great deal on this adorable diaper bag... Best day ever! 

Dear Target, I love you. That is all. 





11 comments:

  1. That's an amazing find! Target is the BEST place to score a fantastic deal. Stopping by from Southern Girl Blog Group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes target is the best!

      Delete
  2. Holy smokes!! That is a fabulous deal. More than likely, the best I've ever seen. Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am surprised no one snatched that up at $6! That bag does not have to be a diaper bag. That is amazingly cute.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? But I am glad no one did, bc then I was able to get it for less that $2!!!

      Delete
  4. WOW! I want to go shopping with you! Great find! We love Target! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super excited! Not an every day find that's for sure!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)