Goals For April
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
New month means another chance to get my life organized & under control. Yesterday I seen a few posts about goals for the new month, & I thought that would be perfect for me to do as well. I should have posted this yesterday but got a late start on it.
- Come up with a weekly post schedule.
- Stick to it. I want to blog at least every other day!
- Redo blog design.
- Go on a date with my husband at least twice.
- Laugh together more. & hang more.
- Argue less.
- Get back on track.
- Pay off some bills.
- Figure out another way to bring money in so I can be home with Kenzie more.
- Potty train Kenzie COMPLETELY!
- Feed her less junk. More healthy stuff.
- More mommy & baby outing
- Declutter every room.
- Clean & do laundry daily. No matter how exhausted I am!
- Cut out junk.
- Work out at least 3 days a week.
- Get out of the house & walk with Kenzie.
- Get my husband on board.
- Read a book.
- Stress less.
- Read the bible daily.
- Take 3 (school) tests.
What are 3 goals you have for this month?