Mama's Blessed : I'm so broke

I'm so broke

Friday, April 4, 2014


 
Hello friends! I just want to take a second to share with y'all this awesome shirt
I recently bought. It is from one of my favorite companies EVER! HELLO APPAREL.
I have a few other tees/tanks from this company, but this is by far my favorite.
 
FAIL: blurry bathroom pic, & crazy hands. :P
 
Go check out their website & I am sure you will INSTANTLY fall in love/obsession
with their tees!
 
 
 [ Be sure to follow them on all their social media networks, which you can find
on their websites main page. ]





 
Here are a few other tees I want!
 
 
Check out my OLD list.
 
 
 
 


Click HERE to see a few of my other Hello Apparel tees.




Next purchase will have to be some toddler tees/onesies for Kenzie!

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)