Mama's Blessed : Oh Babyy // Exciting News

Oh Babyy // Exciting News

Friday, April 11, 2014





I have something exciting to share! I am pregnant with baby #2!!!!!!!!!!
I have been feeling kind of pregnant for over 2 weeks now & then finally got a
positive reading on the pregnancy test on Monday! I swear I have taken a billion
of those things over the past few weeks. We are excited. Extremely happy that we
are being blessed with another child. I am almost 6 weeks, according to my last period, & my
due date is 12-7-14. I have my first doctor appointment May 1 so the due date and how far along
I am could change of course. After having a few miscarriages before my daughter Kenzie
came along I decided that I would never keep my pregnancy to myself til a certain time frame
goes by. I want to enjoy every second of it, & I want everyone to know! :) So of course, everyone knows now, I let Kenzie handle the announcement.
 
 
 




 






..............................................................................................................................................

40% off all ads! Use code ohbaby40. Head over to my sponsor page & snag ya a spot! The code
will not be available long.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! So so excited for you mama. Kenzie is going to be a great big sister :) How are you feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited!! I'm going to be a MooMoo again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Congratulations! Such a sweet little baby growing inside of you right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So exciting!! Love the chalk all iver her bottom! Ha! Such a cute idea!!

    Plumtickledpink@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on having the due date of my 31st birthday. Best day ever to have a kid :p Pearl Harbor day along with my Birthday. 2 great reasons

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/hump-day-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Crongrats! Praying for a heathy momma and baby!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)