Mama's Blessed : Can It Be Fall Already?

Can It Be Fall Already?

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I am so over summer. It may be because I am pregnant, which means I get hot & uncomfortable easily. Or maybe it is because I live in Georgia & this weather is ridiculous! Either way... I am ready for FALL.

Fall is my favorite season. No doubt. The cool nights, leaves changing colors, & October [ Halloween & my birthday]. Anyone else feel me on this? I know there are some fall lovers out there.
I was thinking of some of the things that I can not wait for come fall time. & then I thought to myself.. Man I should piss some people off & make a list about all the amazing things about fall. Even though there is still plenty of summer left. SADLY! 



Pumpkins - Anything & everything. Food, scent, decor, & coffee. When I think of fall, pumpkins are like the first thing to come to mind. My husband said last night that he was tired of all these pumpkin scented candles & scentsy I constantly use. OH HELL NAW! It aint even fall yet, he aint smelt pumpkin yet! :P




College Football - & when I say this I mean Alabama. Roll Tide baby. I may watch OU play. Maybe.



Check out my FOOTBALL album on Pinterest.


Candles - Not just pumpkin scents, but fall scents. Bath & Body Works has some amazing ones. My absolute favorite is Sweater Weather. & Heads up I do believe it is in stores & online now! Save me at least one though, please! & Febreeze has an amazing scent out right now for fall. Autumn Harvest. I bought the spray this morning while picking up diapers. I didn't realize how yummy the scent was til I got home & sprayed the kitchen with it. I must stock up on this spray & get the candles too.




Pumpkin Spice Latte/Coffee - You can not enjoy the fall season with out 500 of these bad boys. I wish Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts kept these year round. 

Bon Fire - I love sitting around a fire with people I love, or at least kind of like [lol]. Smores, yes of course! & if I was not pregnant a few beers, possible pumpkin flavored. This fall I will secretly be hating everyone that is sipping on a nice cold beer. 

Windows Down - Fall weather is the best time to ride in the car with the windows down. Radio blasting. & my mini jamming out in the back seat. Oh you can do this in the summer, but if your like me, you will be sweating your tits off. No Beuno! 

Hoodies - Preferably Victoria's Secret Pink ones! Those are my favorite. Light weight & cozy. & since I live in Georgia I can still wear my flip flops. So all is good! 



Head over to my Pinterest FALL TIME album for more 
awesome fall stuff. 



I know y'all are dying for FALL to hurry up now! What are some things that you love about fall & can not wait for?

4 comments:

  1. fall may be one of my fave seasons too Ashley. But I'm not quite ready for Summer to be over with. after this coming weekend Summer can end Monday :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh my gosh, I cannot wait for autumn!!!!! It sucks living in Tampa though because there aren't any colors though.
    I am excited for pumpkin spice lattes, candles, decorating, Halloween and watching "Hocus Pocus" way too many times :)
    Also, s'mores.
    Weebabyschmitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by & reading! <3 Halloween is like one of my top 5 holidays by far! & I actually have not seen Hocus Pocus in years! Crazy I know! But I will def have to rewatch it this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beach vaca or something?! That is understandable then! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)