Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [9]

Thankful Thursday [9]

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I have not done a Thankful Thursday post in a very long time! Now seems like the perfect time to start them back up again. 

So Thankful Thursday posts are posted on Thursdays, obviously. & all that is listed is what I am thankful for that week/moment.


I am thankful for:

Baby girl growing in my belly. We did not plan for her, but she came at the perfect time.

My mini me Kenzie Love. She is growing so fast. & I love the person she is becoming.

A Lord that blesses even when I do not deserve it. He sees me through everything.

My husband. He drives me crazy, but good crazy.

This ice coffee, it is going to help me make it to work & possible help me through the first few hours. :P

What are you thankful for at this very moment?

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for lots. Family, true friends, a great man. sweet dog. :p I'm thankful for those that know how to forgive and forget and who dont judge me and are there for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! <3 Family & friends are truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for life! I get to share it with some amazing people!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)