Mama's Blessed : Dear Husband

Dear Husband

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dear Husband,

 This is an attempt to say I am sorry, for not being the wife you have needed me to be lately. I can not always use the pregnancy hormones excuse because I am an adult & I know how you should be treated. I always pray that God will help me along the way, to guide me to be the wife he wants me to be for you. Your help, your shoulder, your cheerleader. I have let you down a lot lately. & this breaks my heart. I am sorry I have allowed things to get in the way of being the best I can be for you. God gave me to you to help you, to be by your side through everything, and to make you happy. I have been slacking that's for sure. You make me so happy & I know I am blessed to have you as my husband. Prayer heals and it saves. I am holding on to that, that I will become completely who you need & deserve me to be. The stress of this world will not keep me from you, and we will continue to grow together. As long as God is our first.

Love,
Your praying wife.


A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Proverbs 12:4

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD
Proverbs 18:22

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
Proverbs 21:9


10 comments:

  1. awww. I hope he reads this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I know what you mean about having times where you don't feel like the best wife. Hope he reads this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do struggle with it at time. & he did read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing wife and mother!! We all have room for improvement but you are great at putting your husband first and doing for him. I am very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! <3 He tells me I am a great wife, I just know I can be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely letter to your hubby. You seem to have a good heart. So surely The Lord knows your heart, so try not to beat yourself up too much. I really appreciate this post as a reminder that we all fall short and cannot always be perfect. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, & very true.. The Lord knows my heart through & through. He knows I am trying & that I love my husband, I am very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful letter. Love and hugs sent to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww.. Thanks so much! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)