Mama's Blessed : Fall Hair // Red

Fall Hair // Red

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It is time for a change. Hair related that is. Last time I got my hair done was before I found out I was pregnant! LORD! I figured since fall is creeping up, not fast enough, I would do a red color. Perfect fall hair color. I have done red hair so many times! Bright red, auburn, super dark, & even in middle school I did red with blonde streaks in the front like Ginger Spice from the Spice Girls! You can laugh, but it was bad ass for sure. This go round I want to go dark though. Since I am obsessed with Pinterest it made sense to turn there for inspiration! I searched dark red, cherry coke red, & even plum red. I must say these colors are gorgeous! 





These are all amazing, am I right? Which should be the lucky winner? 
If you have came across a better red color please tweet me a picture! @thismamablogs

All pictures were pinned in my Pinterest folder Hair.

10 comments:

  1. I tweeted you a color, but I think it's very similar to #1 on this list. here, I like 1 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super pretty! So many pretty colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark red hair and girl you can rock it! I dyed mine auburn a couple years ago. It was my favorite color by far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mama! :) You should def dye it red again for fall! I love how red looks good no matter if i am pale or tan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one! I always go dark in the fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah its super pretty! & going dark/red for fall just makes sense! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooooooove the first! I've been itching to go darker lately, too. Definitely perfect for fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do it! Yes I agree. The first is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashley, I love the top two pictures. The first one is my favorite. I'm a big fan of red when doing hair. Drastic hair measures are my specialty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first and last are my favorite. Me too girl; I've done red w purple underneath. And I've done blonde black and hot pink. It was my favorite. Besides doing reds.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)