Mama's Blessed : Football Time Is Here

Football Time Is Here

Saturday, August 30, 2014

College football is finally here, which means fall is here right? I wish! I am so ready for cooler weather! 
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks already & Alabama's first football game of the 2014 season starts today. Now where is the breezy fall weather, the fallen gorgeous leaves, & the pumpkins EVERYWHERE? Did fall even get the memo that is was time?! Guess not. Well for now, I am just going to
enjoy me some football. & a PSL of course. I am ready for the family/friend time, the perfect get together foods, & the yelling... ROLL TIDE. 



Do you watch college football or have a team you root for?! Aside from football, what are you ready for now that fall is almost here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)