Mama's Blessed : How to: Be A Mama Blogger

How to: Be A Mama Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2014


We all know mama blogs are bad ass, & I am sure you are wondering what it takes to be a mama blogger. 
You are welcome in advance for this list of MUSTS to be a mama blogger. I am awesome, I am a mama blogger. [Wonder how many times "mama blogger" will be in this post...] 

- A mini is required. More than one is a bonus. Being knocked up does count. Everyone loves a baby bump!

- Hot mess selfies are a plus. A baby bump or Starbucks drink selfie, JACKPOT!!! The messier the hair the better also. 




 

- Did I mention Starbucks? Every mama blogger visits Starbucks a least once a day. [ Exaggeration of course, maybe.] 


 

- Target trips on the regular? YES! Tweeting later that your child[ren] acted a fool in there & you lost your mind... Of course.

- Lots of pictures of your mini. & their style MUST be way better than yours.


  
  
 

- Posts like Shit My Toddler Says & Shit That Only Make Sense To Moms

- Be sure your IG is full of "Mama" stuff.



Those are a few things to get you started.. Want to add to the list, comment. Disagree? Feel free to comment.. 


16 comments:

  1. HAHA What a great way to start my morning! a million times yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, glad you liked! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...so true. There's so much of this on Insta. I try not to be the cliche but every once in awhile it's inevitable. #hotmessattarget

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say instagram a trip to target without the kids with a caption that says something like "Almost had a meltdown today, so hiding at Target while the hubs puts the kids to bed."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive learned to love it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I am sure I will have some moments like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAH! This is perfect! I'll have to keep this in mind when my blog becomes a mommy blog. There will probably be plenty of hot mess moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I have had way more than I expected. But you will still love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Saving for later when I get to be a mama blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something to look forward to!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for link up! I can't wait to be a mommy blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is the best! Thanks for including me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)