Mama's Blessed : Maroon Love

Maroon Love

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall is almost here as well as college football! Maroon not only is a perfect fall color, it is also one of the main colors of my favorite college football team. Alabama. Roll Tide baby!
Pinterest is inspiring as always... Here are some of my favorite maroon fashion. 



Fashion wise I am loving the maroon with black, white, denim, or leopard.
I am dying for another pair of Converse. I want the off white or maroon pair! 
Maroon nail color & lips are a must for fall, & reppin' Bama. 


What fall fashion or color are you excited for?


16 comments:

  1. Margaret Anne @ Natural ChowAugust 19, 2014 at 10:22 AM

    Maroon is such a fun color. I am so going to be adding some to my fall wardrobe. Thanks for the fashion inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I am so ready to throw some maroon into my wardrobe as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! I have a grey one very similar to it, but i love it in the maroon, even if it's not my sports team's color. ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What college football team do you cheer for?!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be all about the Dawgs. But the hubs turned me into a bama fan for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every single look! Maroon is definitely among my favorite colors and when the fall comes I could wear it every day. Great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite those Bama colors, I love the long skirt. #LSU #SGBC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maroon is one of my favorite colors to wear in the fall. I don't think it could ever go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! My fav too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always in style, you are right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgia Bulldog Red! :) Love those maroon lips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too, not sure how i would look with the lip color though! Ha, Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these picks! Can't wait for fall to be here!
    ~ Beth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love maroon! Like you said, it's the perfect color for fall. I would love to try some of that maroon lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)