Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [13] // Messy Beautiful Love

Thankful Thursday [13] // Messy Beautiful Love

Thursday, August 28, 2014


This week I am thankful for:

Phone calls with my Grandmother. She knows just what to say, to make
everything better.  

Prayer. It works, I promise. 

My husband who puts up with my pregnant hormonal freak outs.

Pumpkin. So the PSL is back at Starbucks & DD announced theirs will
be back next week. Bring on the FALL!

What are you thankful for this week?

...............................................................................................

I have been chosen to review Darlene Schacht’s newest book, “Messy Beautiful Love!” It will be released on September 16, but you can preorder it now to receive $50 worth of freebies! How awesome is that!? 
Darlene is the creator of Time-Warp Wife  . 

Be on the look out for my review post on this awesome book!  

[Click picture to view book & freebies for pre-order] 


8 comments:

  1. Today, I'm thankful for freedom and pumpkin spice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREE! Just got my PSL/FRAPPE on the way home from work this afternoon! Much needed! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!!?? Just kidding... Even without the PSL I still am excited for fall! It is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right!? I am ready to have one at DD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely prayer. Lately, Jesus has been playing a big role in my life. I speak to Him, like I speak to a friend...casually and with my whole heart. I always feel so good after every 'conversation'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's not talk about DD...we don't have them here in San Diego!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayer is super important. It is not something that is a little morning or night routine, it is done continually throughout the day. <3 Makes me feel closer to Him & at peace. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no that is so sad. I am sorry! "/ lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)