Mama's Blessed : Throw Obsessed

Throw Obsessed

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Screw shoes, a girl can never have to many throws/blankets.
I am kind of a hoarder when it comes to cozy throws. 
I have a handful in the living room, our bedroom, Kenzie's room
& then two storage bins full in the laundry room. 

Since we are going to be working on the spare room & laundry room (to make room
for baby #2), I figured I should toss/donate some that we do not use on the regular.
In other words.. make room for new cute ones! 
Last night I stayed up with the husband watching stand up on Netflix &
hunting down some throws I want. 

Here are a few I am dying to get my hands on & cuddle up with.
[Click pictures to visit their websites]







This "Cotton Candy" throw is a must, kind of expensive. Though the reason 
is because when you purchase one, the company donates one to a shelter in
your area. AWESOME.



Gold throw. I am obsessed with it. & the bedding actually. But the husband will not
allow it I am sure. He hates gold, he is crazy I know!



I know everyone has had this type of throw at some point in their life.
Either my mom or I had a pink white & purple one. It was the shit for sure.

Black & white comfy throw, probably for my bed. Maybe Kenzie's big girl room if we
do it in black & white.



Who else is obsessing with POM POM blankets/throws? 

What are some good online websites for bedding (throws)?! Tweet me a picture of 
your favorite throw!!! I am curious, & kind of obsessed! 

13 comments:

  1. just add this to the list of reasons why you're my favorite! my hubby thinks I'm crazy for having so many throws, but my kids love them. we get to snuggle on the couch under the giant ones or they use they're individual ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. I don't have the gold one but it is on my list. Maybe it's A Southern thing ??? So glad you posed this. Now I don't feel like the only person in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Yes Yes! I also recently saw one with a pocket for your book (or kindle) - I LOVE that idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh awesome! I need to add that kind to my list too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it is a southern thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep a basket in living room for our throws. Everyone always had their own throw when you were younger. The Mexican looking throw yall brought back to me from Gatlinburg. You must've really wanted it for yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love the gold throw! I agree about the blankets. Between my inability to stay warm and having two little dogs that like to curl up, our house is covered in blankets. I mostly use old comforters, but we did buy a few matching ones to keep around for company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha I'm the opposite, we pull out the old ones for guests! I'm greedy when it comes to my good cozy ones lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the black and white one, and the pom pom one looks like a fun one. My favorite throw, I take on trips with me is blue with white snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds cozy! :P Yeah the black & white one I think I am wanting for my toddlers room!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)