Mama's Blessed : Toddler // Jacket Loves

Toddler // Jacket Loves

Monday, August 11, 2014

We are ready for cooler weather! I know that since we are in Georgia we technically still 
have a while. BUT cooler nights are upon us... soon.
Kenzie is growing fast so she can not fit into her jackets from last year, so 
I have been searching the internet for a cute one. I have found a few & I
must say, they are the cutest EVER! 

I am seriously dying over this varsity style jacket from Old Navy. Can they
please have my size & baby sisters size too!?

I LOVE The North Face jackets. & this one is ADORABLE!



This TNF jacket/hoodie is my TOP FAVORITE! I am seriously going
to buy Kenzie & baby sister matching ones! I love the pink, aqua, & grey! 
It looks so comfy also.




Old Navy has the cutest hoodies! 



14 comments:

  1. the one from Old Nave is solo cute! I'd love to wear it myself, too :D

    I challenge you: http://iammrsk.blogspot.fi/p/a-blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is adorable! & I accept the challenge! <3 I can be written any time this month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Yeah it can written any time, you can also link up old posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay awesome! <3 Thanks for including me in the challenge & stopping by & reading my blog post today! Hope your monday is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like that old navy one in a grownup size!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ALL of those are seriously SO SO CUTE!!!!! I have a niece I constantly want to buy stuff for haha, you may have just triggered a small shopping spree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha sorry! :P I want them in adult sizes too, for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cool, I've been on Old Navy's site for like an hour now, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old Navy has the cutest stuff for kids & babies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all too cute Ashley. Did you try online and see if they had them in your size.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No i need to for real look into it though! All us girls having matching jackets would be the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are seriously adorable! I love that little girls have the cutest clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree! Boy clothes suck! :/ not many options.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)