Mama's Blessed : Week 22 Bump Update

Week 22 Bump Update

Saturday, August 16, 2014

[sorry for blurry crappy picture.]

How far along: 22 weeks & 1 day.

Weight gain: 14 pounds. 


Gender: Girl. <3 

Baby is the size of: Spagetti Squash.

Bump: Bump is getting big! 

Maternity Clothes: I have been wearing my normal clothes & maternity jeans & shorts. 

Sleep: I sleep pretty good other than waking to pee. & a few nights I have had leg & foot cramp issues. NOT FUN. 

Best Moment of this week: Spending time with my beautiful little family. Baby girl is crazy active these days.

Symptoms: Heartburn. Headaches. Body pains. Braxton Hicks contractions. Leg/foot cramps. 

Miss anything: Seeing pumpkin beer in all the stores these past few days has been a bummer.  

Signs of labor: No.

Movement: Seeing & feeling her act a fool in there! 

Cravings: Chocolate. Sbarro frozen pizza. Buffalo anything! 

Feelings: I am a woman. & I am pregnant. I am feeling a lot lol.


Looking forward to: Fall time. Choosing a name for baby girl. Working on her room. 

4 comments:

  1. lol, "I am a women and I am pregnant. I'm feeling a lot" SO TRUE! you look so very cute my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you due girl. It'll be over before you know it girl.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)