Mama's Blessed : 7 Random Facts About Me

7 Random Facts About Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I was tagged by Melissa & Brandi to do a 7 facts about me post. & of course I accepted the challenge. So here goes....

[oooooo SCARY! :P]

I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. OBSESSED. I have been for years & years. & I am happy I can buy all things HK since I have two daughters. [ Leopard print comes pretty close to HK ]

I LOVE coffee. Pregnancy is the only thing that keeps me from drinking like 10 cups a day. 
BUT I like a good bit of creamer. My coffee has to look very light & milky. [ Would you like a little coffee with your creamer ma'am? ]

I seriously make weird dances & songs up through out the day, everyday. & my husband will do it right along with me. We are just alike! We also have dance offs with our toddler Kenzie. My hubs & her tie most times. 

 I do not feel like an adult. I am not sure I will ever feel that way, nor do I want to. & I sure as heck do not look like I have 2 years til 30.. Thank you Jesus!

I LOVE Degrassi. Have for years & years. Like probably 10 years, whenever it started. I NEVER miss a season or episode. I am dying for October to get here for the newest season. With that being said I am also obsessed with reality trash tv. Yes I am that person!

I have been with my husband since he was 16 years old, & still in high school. I was 18 & out already. Waiting in the pick up line after school with all the parents was a little depressing. Creeper I know! 

I have a hard time paying attention to things. If holding a conversation with someone [even my own husband] I have to fight really hard to at least pretend I am listening & paying attention, because sadly I am not. I am even like that when it comes to cleaning, reading, or anything really. I totally get distracted & move on to something else, then when I remember what I was supposed to be doing I go back to it. Cleaning house is like a 4 day job! :P

Okay so I would love to see some random facts from AmyAnne, AmandaAmandaBrittany, & Christine

19 comments:

  1. These are great! thanks for doing it! :) I also REALLY love Degrassi. Josh thinks I'm nuts, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so glad my hubby and I aren't the only one's making up crazy songs and dances every day. We always laugh about how weird we are. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, we're the same person! I knew it! ;) While my husband IS 19 months younger than me, I never in one million years would have been waiting to pick him up from high school!!! Bwahahaha, that tickled me imagining it! :) I dated guys at least two years older, until I found my gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun...I'm totally up for the challenge...and I love your list...completely random! But fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I love the dance offs. My husband and I have them too... and by that I mean- I dance and my husband laughs. (So... I win every time. It's perfect) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany {A Touch of Grace}September 16, 2014 at 2:27 PM

    We love dance offs! And car dancing. We do a lot of that too.

    Don't hate me, but I don't know what Degrassi is....
    And I love coffee too. I would drink it all day every day if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keith did at first too. But he has actually watched a few episodes with me over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so much more entertaining to be like that though! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, yeah the older I get the more I love looking younger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! It was weird. Crazy! I usually dated younger than me. A few my age, & maybe one or two older.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cant wait to read your list mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, yeah it is like that with us sometimes too lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a Canada teen/high school show on Teen Nick. Yeah I could seriously drink coffee all day too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smoke smoke smoke..smoke that ciggarette. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I may have it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this challenge! So fun and you sound like a lot of fun! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to read some facts about you! So TAG! :P & thanks, I like to think I am fun sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well thanks for the tag! Challenge accepted! I liked your blog in it...I hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)