Mama's Blessed : Big Girl Room // Kenzie Love

Big Girl Room // Kenzie Love

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

With all the changes going on & coming to prepare for baby sister Mina Grace, I want 
to transform my mini Kenzie Love's nursery into a "Big Girl" room. I fear that
all this new stuff going on [ passing stuff down to sister, preparing new nursery, buying baby stuff] she is going to feel left out. I want to make her room something new & fun for her. 
She is getting so close to 2 years that I think she is ready for a big girl room.



Her crib/toddler bed is white. Her dresser she is getting is white. So I want to stick to the white. Throw in some black, but not so much that it is over powering & makes the room dark. I want to add a pop of color[s] in there to. Just not sure what yet. I probably will throw some pink & possibly purple in there. I definitely want to get her the black & white throw that I talked about here. 


11 comments:

  1. Have you transitioned her into a toddler bed yet?? My daughter is a year and a half old and I've been anxious about how that was going to go and was wondering if you had advice?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet. She will be 2 in Nov. I am pretty scared to. I think about all the things she may do, like get into stuff in her room, fall down the stairs, get into stuff in our room... I mean I have baby gates to block stairs and rooms off, but I still worry. I plan to have her crib changed to toddler bed before her bday though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly!!! I feel like she will just get right back out of bed and play with her toys. lol! Or even worse, she bounces in here crib until she falls asleep, so I'm worried she going to fall out and hurt herself. lol. She's a goof

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to publish a room reveal? Making these kids of changes is so much fun! I can't wait till I have kids and get to do these kinds of things with mine one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That heart tote is too cute! I want it for my room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is super adorable! I love the black and white with the splashes of color. PLEASE do a room reveal once you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do plan to when I get everything done, may take time. I have a feeling working to prepare a nursery & a toddler room may take a bit of time! Either way I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving it all!!! So super cute. And I love that you can add color with pillows and the details/accessories. Looking forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I have a feeling there will be some Hello Kitty thrown in also. She ( & I) LOVE hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)