Mama's Blessed : Blogger Men Tell All // Link Up

Blogger Men Tell All // Link Up

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I excited about this... I am linking up with Becca for an all new monthly link up. Blogger Men Tell All. Oh snap! Keith is actually for this, surprisingly. The last Tuesday of every month I will be linking up for this & that post will be all about Keith. By Keith. EXCITING! :P


This is my husband Keith. Yeah he is a babe. I know. 

1. If you had a blog, what would you call it, and what would it be about? 
I wouldn't have one, I think social media is the devil. So no blogging for me.

2. If you could live inside any video game, which would it be?
Any game that would allow me to have my family & control the world around me. Because this world is crazy.

3. Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season?
I did not have a fantasy football team this year, but last year it was peyton manning.

4. If you could play for any professional sports team, which one would it be?
I have no favorite professional sports team, Alabama is my team. I would want to be a professional golfer though.

5. What do you typically do with an hour of free time?
Free time by myself I like to spend it playing golf. & spend time with my family. Even if it is just watching Netflix.

Becoming Adorrable

19 comments:

  1. lol, his answers are so simple. that's great. good for him for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha social media can surely be the devil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is what he thinks. No facebook or anything. He does google stuff from time to time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I was worried he wouldnt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha "social media is the devil"! That's so funny! Meanwhile, us bloggers are obsessed with social media and can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire him for not falling into the social media world, my husband isn't a big fan either even though he has a Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, he doesnt use the internet other than to watch netflix, play video games, google golf stuff, & occasionally get on Youtube. No Facebook, nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have asked him plenty times to get a Facebook. He wont. But I should def not complain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK his answer to number 2 is actually really sweet. And I'm not going to lie, although I blog and tend to be a little social media-obsessed sometimes, I definitely think that sometimes it can be the devil! Thanks for linking up with us! This is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, that one melted my heart just a tad! <3 I said why not a Mario game?! That would be awesome! Ha. I am too, Keith says he wishes I would cut back on the social media....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that we are all about some netflix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know right! & video games. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's kind of true.... it can be evil sometimes. and yet, it's a huge part of blogging so it's a hard balance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no details, to the point. typical man post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like #2 is probably The Sims. No? :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. for once there was not a lot of talking! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Sims would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)