Mama's Blessed : I Want To Read The Crap Out Of You

I Want To Read The Crap Out Of You

Friday, September 26, 2014

With all this fall like weather I have been over at the outdoor mall across the street. Getting some fresh air & exercise while wearing Kenzie out for bed time! I have to hit the book store pretty much any time I am over there. Kenzie loves reading books & pulling them all off the shelf for mama to clean up! I have came across a few books that I am interested in, but have not bought because I would love some feedback on them. If you have read any of these please let me know if you liked, & so forth. 





Yes Please by Amy Poehler is not out yet, but I want! It is on my birthday list - see here
Sadly it does not even come out til the end of October! 


My current read- I just started this one yesterday while at the baby doctor. Had my Glucose test, so I was there a while. 





15 comments:

  1. Ooh! I hadn't heard of any of these before, but just after reading the covers... I want all of them! I hope someone comments with some reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I walked around the book store for an hour with Hands Free Mama, but then put it back bc I wasnt sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amy Poehler! I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy Poehler is awesome. TIna Fey's book was pretty good too! So was Mindy Kaling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few of those sitting on my bookshelf begging to be read...I'll get there someday! And yes, Amy Poehler...I need that book, too! And...I love the title of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have thought about reading Tina Fey's book! I will have to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha thanks! :P
    Let me know how they are if you read any before I do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adding these to my to read list, love me some Amy Poehler!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah she is pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been so wanting to read "the best yes" I met Lysa a few years ago at a conference in my hometown & she has the most amazing testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH that is awesome! Yeah I really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too! :) She is so awesome, I would love to meet her. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm about to read let's all be brave, except for I sent it to my parent's house on accident instead of mine (we share amazon prime, so that happens at times) They'll be bringing it this weekend, and I can't wait to start it! I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)