Mama's Blessed : Mama's Makeup Basics

Mama's Makeup Basics

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


I know your wondering what make up I wear on the norm, if any. So here you go..
These are just the everyday basics when I actually put make up on. 
Lipsticks & eye shadows vary but everything else I ALWAYS wear. 

Being a mom & pregnant makes mama's get ready time very short. For this reason I like 
to keep things very simple!


I use moisturizer first, of course. Next I use my CHEAP make up sponge (which obviously needs to be cleaned) to apply my foundation. My current foundation I am using is Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation. After that dries I PAT the Too Faced Candle Light Translucent powder all over with my face with my flat top e.l.f. powder brush. I use this cheap & BROKE blush by Hard Candy in the color Living Doll. & for applying blush I use my e.l.f. blush brush. I use two mascaras every time. First the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express then after it dries I apply the L'Oreal Miss Manga. I usually add a little bit of black eyeliner to the bottom, & the top if I am wearing any eye shadow. Right now I am using Wet n Wild Megalast. If I am not planning on wearing any lipstick or colored gloss I will at least throw on some lip balm or my NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Salsa. 
There is nothing exciting about this make up routine. Simple is best when running around after a crazy toddler with a baby bump! 

My make up must haves over a year ago, here. & my go to eye products, here.


I am currently on the hunt for a cute cheap make up bag, let me know if you know where I can get one! Right now I am using this tiny travel bag ( Vera Bradley ). I usually keep Kenzie's stuff in it for over night & meds when she is sick. & it only holds my basics, no room for extras. That is why I need to find something bigger. 

What are your daily go to make up products?


8 comments:

  1. I'm like you....quick and easy! :) Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick and easy all the time, every time. I have a tiny makeup bag too though, so I'll let you know if I find something bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick & easy is the best! Thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please let me know. I need to check TJ Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that rocket volume mascara, works so good. My makeup regime is way lighter with a 6 month old! I only go heavy for church on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is basically my same routine--quick and simple! I had to laugh because I wear two different mascaras everyday, too, and I've never known anyone else to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually only do heavier makeup for work or get togethers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anything to make me look like i have some! haha

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)