Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [15]

Thankful Thursday [15]

Thursday, September 11, 2014


This week I am thankful for:


The amazing blessing inside me. This pregnancy has been somewhat rough, but 
well worth it. Only 2 months or so & we finally get to hold her in our arms.

Brittany & Christine [ 2 awesome mama bloggers ] 
& this awesome weekly link up that we all started yesterday! 
It is every Wednesday, though you can link up any day of the week if
you would like to join in! 


These two, & their bond with each other. She may be a mama's girl right now.. 
But she will be a daddy's girl soon enough! 


The awesome little person she is turning into. She has the best personality. 


& of course a whole lot of this. [coffee]

What are you thankful for this week?




Grateful Heart Monday w/ Ember Grey

12 comments:

  1. Thankful for no dogs barking at new place! I can actually sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet post. Today I'm thankful for my husband having PTO available so he can stay home with the kids last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that where we will be having the party Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good. I love family time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very thankful for coffee this week too...it's what's keeping me going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. only 2 more months- you are sooo close! :) Girl- I am on cup 3 of coffee this morning and it's not even 10AM. (I feel a crash coming on later...) Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly if I have more than one cup when I wake up I get super tired super fast. Dang pregnancy!! && yes I am ready for the 2 months to fly by, though they will probably take forever! :P Hope you have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 months, that's exciting! I'm still 5 months out...it goes quickly though (until the last weeks and then those seemed to drag last time...!) I hope you feel great and the time whizzes by so you get to meet the new little one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes haha we did have it at the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks & you to mama. Pregnancy is amazing, but rough.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)