Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [17]

Thankful Thursday [17]

Thursday, September 25, 2014


This week I am thankful for:

Nap time & bed time. 100%. I could have sworn that during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy I was supposed to have energy. I don't! I will be in my third trimester this Friday. That is  when you start losing energy again, so I am screwed! 

This nice fall weather, that probably wont last long. But it will be here officially soon I PRAY! :P Cool evenings means me, the hubs, & Kenzie walking the outdoor mall to get some fresh air. & possibly a Starbucks drink! :P






Netflix. Every chance I get I have been watching Dr. 90210. 

Clean sheets & clean fluffy towels. I think it is a mom/wife thing. But there is something so cozy about them both! 

What are you thankful for this week?
Ember Grey's Grateful Heart Linkup

15 comments:

  1. Clean sheets...yes! Every Sunday I wash my sheets and can't wait to get into bed Sunday night. I think I sleep the best that night than any other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to clean sheets and towels, seriously the best thing ever! Does Kenzie's stroller have teeth on it? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep is amazing the night they have been cleaned! If only every night felt like that, I would never get out of bed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it is a shark. It is a piece of junk though! The front wheels don't really work for some reason but it is super light weight that I still use it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the umbrella stroller we have is like that too... the front wheels try to go in every direction except the one that you want them to go in. :/ but, like you we still use it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh...3rd trimester...no energy. It's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am there, as of midnight! 28 weeks! I went to dr today & I am still measuring 3 weeks ahead, which would make me 31 weeks. But they wont change the due date "/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's obnoxious....at least you know in your heart how far along you are! My thing is, as long as the baby is healthy, it can come whenever...it's up to God, not the docs anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True, I just dont want to think I have more time then I do. I want to have as much ready and done before she gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love clean sheets and fluffy towels. It's the little things:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally! <3 Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with fluffy towels... to the point where when the towels run out of their fluffiness even after a wash, I usually go out and buy more towels. I'm not saying this is a good thing, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is crazy.. no it isnt. :P Fabric softener usually makes mine kind of fluffy. I need new ones soon though. The ones I have are the ones I got at my bridal shower over 6 years ago! That is crazy! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like it's because of the first kiddo that the pregnancy fatigue hasn't lifted this time around...! I was waiting for that boost that came around 14/15 weeks last time and I'm still waiting...ah well. Guess we'll get through it somehow!! Naptime is definitely a good time to rest the feet and try and close your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. true, my toddler keeps me busy & tired!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)