Mama's Blessed : What Makes Me Happy // Day 2

What Makes Me Happy // Day 2

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For September I will be, some what, taking part in the Blog-tember Challenge. This is a link up all month long with Bailey who blogs over at Brave Love Blog. I would love for all of you to join in. Even if it is not everyday, even just once would be awesome! 

Today's Post: What Makes Me Happy. (day 2)


Of course My husband and my minis make me happy.. But above that the fact that The Lord feels I deserve these amazing blessing in my life really makes me happy. It is an amazing feeling. When I do not feel worthy of anyone or anything, he lets me know he loves me no matter what. At times I feel like a slacker mom, wife, home maker, christian, person in general.. but The Lord chooses to bless me even so. Wouldn't that make you extremely happy too? It should. I, like every other human, take for granted his blessings at times. & he showers me with more still. He loves me that much. He loves you that much. His love for me makes me happy. 




What makes you happy?



Brave Love Blog

17 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. There are so many days that I feel like a terrible mom, wow, homemaker, Christian and person too and yet He does still bless me and shows me how much I mean to Him. Thanks for sharing. It was a great reminder of all the blessings He gives me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said, my dear! I absolutely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Thanks for taking time & stopping by! His love is like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blessings multiply over the years. My first little blessing was you which has produced Kenzie and another sweet blessing on the way. Your brother Johnathon was my second little blessing which has given me little Bubba. Your baby sister Brittany has blessed me with Jayden. Your brother Jeffrey is a blessing. I'm sure the blessings are not over!! I never did anything to be worthy of such gifts of life, but I have always been thankful! With each new addition to our family I sense the true awesomeness of God!!! His gifts change us and gives us the desire to be a better us. I love our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our family too! <3 You are a blessing to me as well. The best mama ever! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I'm so glad he sees fit to bless us with these wonderful things. :) visiting from the peony project! :) have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great reminder right here. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by again! <3 Yes, he loves always seems to amaze me. I want to be able to love like him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So good...such important words here. :) And yes, I plan to take part in the Blogtember challenge...not everyday, but when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just get such an amazing feeling when I look at my hubs, mini, & my baby bump... that I am loved so much that I get blessed with such amazing gifts! <3 That sure is a good feeling! Yeah I am not doing it every day but I am going to try to post as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the very last sentence the most, "His love for me makes me happy". That is going to ring true in my mind for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) It is so very true. I know someone loves you even at your weakest/ugliest moments in life. & that their love for you will never change, not even the slightest. I wish I could say we as humans are like that. We arent. But we can at least strive to be as close to that as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A family like that is a blessing, and it's awesome to be able to recognize God as the source of that blessing!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)