Mama's Blessed : Yeah, She Said That.

Yeah, She Said That.

Monday, September 29, 2014

A few months ago I wrote Sh*t My Toddler Says, & thought I would do another. The past few months Kenzie has said even more things that embarrass me & make me proud at the same time. 



Get back- If we get to close & she is not digging it.
Move- If we are in her way.
Sh*t- Random moments. & she will actually use the word in a sentence. Properly. 
Cock- When she tries to say clock. When she sees one in a store she likes to scream it at the top of her lungs. 
Why? - Her question to EVERYTHING!
Get away- When she doesn't want kisses or get her face wiped off. Or when the old lady in Target got to close to our bugy. Ha. 
& yes she has said the F word. Mama's fault. "/ But she also uses this in a sentence from time to time. Proud, but definitely a parent fail! 


13 comments:

  1. Couldn't help but chuckle :) Little ladies do say the silliest things! Our little's favorite thing is "stop it" in a monster voice, followed by "i love you so much." She's testing out her volatile teenage emotions now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Kenzie is the same, I feel like she is a little teenager right now! If I embarrass her she will say "Uhh Mooooom!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenzie is such a little talker! She has conversations instead of words and phrases. For jayden who doesn't do a lot of talking told me I don't wanna bath after making him come inside to bathe. Proud moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! <3 He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop laughing. I know we are quickly approaching this age and I'm excited that he'll be able to better communicate and terrified at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting & terrifying.. you are so right! :) It is a fun journey though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are priceless! I love hearing the things kids come up with. I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, to funny. But can def be embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh children...always keeping us humble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Yes! <3 Making life worth living for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)