Mama's Blessed : Blogger Men Tell All [2]

Blogger Men Tell All [2]

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It is that time of the month again. Ha! You know, the day Keith gets to pretty much take over my blog. Exciting I know. I love Samantha, Becca, & Melissa for coming up with this link up. 

[Keith with Domo at JapanFest 2014]

1. Is Halloween your favorite holiday? If not, what is?
Thanksgiving. The Food!

2. What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween this year?
Not dressing up, but if i was it would be whatever my daughter wanted me to be.
Hopefully a Ninja Turtle or Ninja.
3. What is your go-to drink (alcoholic, non-alcoholic)?

Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Milo's Half & Half [sweet tea/lemonade], & water.

4. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I have a few I really like, a few newer ones. But I will keep it old school & go with Freddy.

5. What is your best Halloween memory? 
All the ones that included me getting & eating Halloween candy.
Becoming Adorrable

14 comments:

  1. Hah. This is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm Arnold Palmers are delish! Good choice on that one. Haven't tried the Milos brand though. Mostly Chick Fil A. hahaha. If Kenz wants him to dress up as TMNT that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blogger men tell all! My husband loves Milo's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Blogger Men Tell All! It's so fun! He had some great responses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I love this link up! I love getting my hubs involved a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I love that brand too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We tried the Arnold Palmer half & half but we didnt like it. It had a weird after taste! Def taste the Milo's/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that he said he'd dress up however his daughter wanted him to!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah but would he be all for it if she wanted him to be my little pony, hello kitty, or something girlie?! Ha, I suppose maybe next year we will find out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen a lot of great TMNT costumes this year! Everyone wants to be a ninja turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ninja Turtles are awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)