Mama's Blessed : #blogtober14 // Favorite IG Photo

#blogtober14 // Favorite IG Photo

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Helene in Between Blogtober

I am linking up with HeleneInBetween & TheDailyTay for #blogtober14 . Today the topic is
What is my favorite Instagram photo.

I post mostly of my toddler. & sometimes you will see a hubby picture. So most of my pictures are favorites! I picked this one because there is a lot of emotion... I found out I was pregnant again & was announcing to family & friends. Also, my heart & soul, Kenzie was going to be a big sister! She looks super excited! Happy mommy moment for sure. Life is amazing & God sure does bless! <3





15 comments:

  1. adorable!! :) she's so freaking CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites too!!!! Look at that face! She is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha aww how cute is she?! And she looks so excited to be a big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just love the face she is making! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I think she was way more excited about the chalk than the baby sister thing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! That & playing with chalk. She is in love with baby sister, & she isnt even here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah she did, made a big ole mess too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a cutie and such a great outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this photo so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course, lol. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)