Mama's Blessed : Enjoy Essential // Baby Bump

Enjoy Essential // Baby Bump

Monday, October 27, 2014

First off I would love for everyone to head over to Keeping Up With The Haneys because today I am talking about couponing over there. Bitches love coupons! Ha.

...........................................................................................................................................

This past Thursday I had my [every 2 weeks] midwife visit, which was the perfect time to wear my 
new Baby Mama tank from Enjoy Essential. I absolutely LOVE it. It is super comfy & stretchy so it fits perfect with my big baby bump!



I was pretty upset when I found out that I gained 8 pounds since my previous visit. 
So, I need to lay off the pretzels & start walking everyday. 
I was 31 weeks & 6 days on Thursday. 
Everything is good, & my concerns [ pressure/pain & feeling sick at night] 
was apparently okay because it seemed to not be a concern to the midwife. 


Me measuring 3 weeks ahead was not brought up this visit, which sucks because I would love
my due date to be changed. I guess I will see how it goes next visit. 




oh & the winner has been picked for my birthday giveaway [ $50 to Enjoy Essential ]. They will be
getting an e-mail today!






10 comments:

  1. That's adorable - you're looking great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looking amusingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your bump are so stinkin' cute! That shirt is adorable, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart!! I was measuring ahead my entire pregnancy by 2-3 weeks, then little man came 2 weeks overdue. Ah! Babies! You look beautiful, I gained a ton of weight near the end too, but I also lost a lot after the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dang, I do not want to go past Dec 19th! I want Mina to arrive before that! "/ Thanks mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany {A Touch of Grace}October 30, 2014 at 12:14 AM

    Super cute shirt! You look fantastic so don't worry about the weight gain. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)