Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [19]

Thankful Thursday [19]

Thursday, October 9, 2014



This week I am thankful for:

- my baby shower & the awesome people who showed up for me & Mina Grace.
- SNL is back on! 
- Keith saying "Your a good mama/wife." ALL THE TIME. I need to hear that.
- This being my birthday month!
- Birthday freebies. Like my free Dunkin Donuts drink I plan on getting asap!
- NOT hearing back about my Gestational Diabetes results. HOPEFULLY meaning I do not
  have it this time around. 

What are you thankful for this week?


3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful I got to spend yesterday with my baby girl Brittany. I am thankful this Saturday we are celebrating your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is on the 20th. But my mom will be in disneyworld on my bday so we had a few family members up early to celebrate! <3 It was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy keeps texting me pictures of Britt & Tron so I assume yall are spending time with them again! Ha. Tell him to STOP :P jk. Anyway, I miss her bunches! & I had a great time with yall & everyone yesterday! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)