Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [20]

Thankful Thursday [20]

Thursday, October 16, 2014


This week I am thankful for: 

+Family time. I really enjoyed having family up this past Saturday. & my then my sister in law      came up to visit Monday. I love family! 

+Chrisley Knows Best having a new season that just started Tuesday night!

+Actually being in the mood to do some cleaning these past few days. 

+Kenzie saying AMEN after we say grace over our food. The cutest thing ever! 

 What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

  1. I totally missed that Chrisley Knows Best started a new season - I'm gonna have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week was the first episode of the 2nd season, so you wont have to much to catch up on! I love that show! & the dad. He always has me laughing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful I only 2 days before we leave for Disney World! Next year I want Kenzie to come! She will be big enough to make the trip with MooMoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yeah she will def have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)