Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [21]

Thankful Thursday [21]

Thursday, October 23, 2014


This week I am thankful for:

+ mommy time. This is usually at night after Kenzie has been put in bed. But I will take it!
+ my mini making me laugh. Yesterday she was yelling from upstairs that she was stuck. I went to her room & she was wedged between her crib & the wall. To funny!
+ kenz telling me "mommy is cute." & then at random times coming up to me saying "awe mommy" & hugging me. She is the sweetest.
+ my Jesus time. I have not been taking as much time as I should, that is about to change.
+ pen pal mail & goodies in the mail.
+ the hubs bringing candy bars & pretzels home after work late at night because I am craving sweets!

What are you thankful for right now?

6 comments:

  1. Being at Disney World! Jayden saying I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love yall. Glad yall are having a blast! When yall headed home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Kenzie sounds so cute! I am thankful for the fact that it is almost Friday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kenzie! "I'm Stuck!" I've heard that a time or two and I always laugh. Ainsley does the "awwww mama" and hugs too. :) LOVE IT! I'm thankful for blogging friends like you! <3 hope you're doing OK after the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it was to funny! She is a mess. & i am thankful to have a blogging mama friend like you also! :) Hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Friday is finally here! :) & thanks she is a mess for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)