Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [22]

Thankful Thursday [22]

Thursday, October 30, 2014

First I want to let all my readers know that tomorrow I will be taking over the Blog Baton's Instagram! I can not wait, & it will be Halloween! Be sure to follow me, the Blog Baton, & be on the look out for Kenzie's costume reveal! 


This week I am thankful for:

Season 2 of Freak Show FINALLY on Netflix.

Kenzie's love for anything pumpkin. Every morning she asks to watch the pumpkin cartoon. Thank goodness I recorded it! She talks about pumpkins a lot & points them out everywhere. Is it to early for her first Pumpkin Spice Latte? Ha.

Compliments from my husband. They always seem to come at the time I need them most.

A healthy active baby growing inside of me.

What are you thankful for right now?

2 comments:

  1. thankful for you as a friend and my ability to vent to you randomly and you GET IT! LOL. <3 Kenzie is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same! <3 & thanks :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)