Mama's Blessed : 11 Bible Verses For Pregnancy

11 Bible Verses For Pregnancy

Wednesday, November 19, 2014



Because we pregnant women could all use some encouragement. I have come up with a list of bible verses perfect for pregnancy. To help us through our highs & lows. Lord knows there are a lot of those throughout pregnancy! Sometimes we need that reminder that what we are going through is a blessing. So open up your bibles & pull out those cute little highlighters. Book mark these verses, write them on index cards & cute-sy them up [do not forget the washi tape], or write them on post it notes & stick them EVERYWHERE. 

A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. - James 16:21

Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her! - Luke 1:45

And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. - Romans 5:5

In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials - 1 Peter 1:6

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. - 1 Samuel 1:27

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. - James 1:17

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast. From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God. - Psalm 22:9-10

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. - Psalm 91:4

Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. - Psalm 127:3

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. - Psalm 139:13-14


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog site! I will definitely be saving these for when the time comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post for today! So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this post Ashley! Pinning it so other mamas can be as touched by this as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am not pregnant, but my sister is and I can't wait to share this post with her! I am pinning it now to our Baby board. Thank you for sharing!


    Love and Blessings,
    Lacy


    www.thelainarchives.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by & I hope she finds the post encouraging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm so bookmarking this for when I'm pregnant with our next baby. Thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinning!! This is amazing and I want to be able to get to this again when I someday get preggers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Wooldridge HaneyNovember 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM

    I absolutely love this, Ashley! My fav - In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials - 1 Peter 1:6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect verses for that season of life:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! This came at a wonderful time, being 23 weeks pregnant! So grateful for the word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by & I sure hope it gives you the encouragement you need when you do! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME! Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree I love that one, & that one I feel applies not just to pregnancy but honestly every part of my life <3 We sure blessed even through our storms!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes maam! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am so glad! Pregnancy is rough at times, but such a blessing.. & in the end we have the most amazing blessing from the Lord in our hands!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)