Mama's Blessed : Husband // Birthday List

Husband // Birthday List

Thursday, November 6, 2014

The husband has a birthday this month [ Nov 24th ]. I have been taking note of things over the past few months that I have seen him show interest in or say that he would like. Since he golfs his taste can be VERY expensive. I plan to spoil my hubs the best I can, but also remembering we have
a child on the way & Christmas to think about! Here are a few things I have thinking about getting him. He is a lover of golf, Alabama football, & Anchorman. 

15 comments:

  1. My husband has expensive taste too! So frustrating haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I always struggle with what to buy Jason! And he also has expensive tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect. my hubs birthday is this month, too...he's getting cash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nevvvvver know what to buy my husband!!! It's always such random things throughout the year that he wants... I could get him a GEORGIA sweatshirt though :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same day as Billy's birthday! :) I have to go shopping for him soon! But his main gift is his bucket list party I am planning. It has to be special since he did 2 parties for me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 He will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roll Tide! Ha! Yeah you can never go wrong with football merch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, Well I am using my hubs cash for his gift, though it would be funny to ask for the money & give it right back in a birthday card! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, it is hard buying for men in general. That is why i have started writing down things he talks about or shows interest in so when the time comes I will have some things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great list, husbands are REALLY hard to buy for. They just don't have as many fun/cheap accessories as we do! But this will help for the Christmas list, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very true! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, I can not wait to get it for my hubs! I may have to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely! How could you not? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)