Mama's Blessed : #iamobsessed [7]

#iamobsessed [7]

Friday, November 14, 2014

Time to share a few things I am obsessing/loving right now. [ I am seriously thinking about changing the name of this post. I am not digging it like I was a long time ago.] 


+ Taylor Swift's new album. Though I love ALL the songs, Blank Space & Wildest Dreams
are my top 2. Kenzie loves Shake It Off. She always says "Listen to Shake It Off!!!"


+ Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. 


+ Family time.






+ White Converse. 


+ MTV Slednecks. I loved Jersey Shore & Party Down South. So of course I gave 
Slednecks a try. Super entertaining. 


What is something you are obsessing over right now?


8 comments:

  1. omg slednecks. I'm obsessed with them right now. I got Josh hooked. the man that swore off reality tv. hahaha. and LOVE the white converses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith wont even try to watch it! "/
    & thanks they are so comfy too, i got the ones that slip on. Perfect for being a huge pregnant lady! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO cute in your Alabama sweatshirt!! Loving that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had so much fun listening to Taylor's CD! What a precious family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little horse.... HAHA adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, & yes we LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right! I ended up taking that little cutie home, minus the horse head! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)