Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [23]

Thankful Thursday [23]

Thursday, November 13, 2014

If you had not noticed, I did not post a Thankful Thursday post last Thursday. I have decided I 
am going to try to just post these every other week. 


This week I am thankful for:

My 2 year old Kenzie Love Lee. 

She is awesome, no joke. She has the best personality. She is funny, sassy, & super sweet. 

We FINALLY got her moved into the other bedroom & set up her "big girl" room. I still have 
to decorate it. But either way, she is in there & has been sleeping in her big girl bed since November 5th [the day after her birthday]. She has been doing awesome so far. Though she seems to be waking up before 7 a.m. every morning. 

She had a doctor visit the day before her birthday party to get her up to date on her shots & get
the flu mist. She did great til after the shots. Then she was MAD! She weighs only 25 pounds
and is almost 34 inches long! The doctor & nurse were very impressed with how much she talks
& understands. Doc said, "Keep doing what y'all are doing!" I am one proud mama for sure. 

She had her 2nd birthday last Saturday & she had a blast! 


What are you thankful for this week?

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are too sweet! You should link up with us, I'm cohosting a Thankful Thursday each Thursday in Nov on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a great age...they are inquisitive and trying to become their own little person...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE BOOTS! omg how cute is she with the hello kitty and the boots??? LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, happy birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. little peanut! she really is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) yes she has such a cute little personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is awesome! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)