Mama's Blessed : Christmas Movies.

Christmas Movies.

Monday, December 22, 2014

I love Christmas time. & Christmas movies. I find myself watching them throughout the year. I think that is more acceptable then listening to Christmas music in the summer. Right? 
I do enjoy Christmas t.v shows & movies like on Hallmark & ABC Family, & even Christmas specials like SNL & I Love Lucy [ I am watching that at this very moment]. I have a handful of movies that I must watch every year & I have loved them for years and years. Here is my list..

A Christmas Story.


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


Elf


The Santa Clause


The Santa Clause 2


The Santa Clause 3


How The Grinch Stole Christmas


The Nightmare Before Christmas


Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer


A Year Without Santa Clause



What is a must watch Christmas movie for you?
#Blogmas14

16 comments:

  1. Such a great list! I actually watched Santa Clause 3 and The Grinch last night! My must sees are It's a Wonderful Life, Elf, and Arthur Christmas! You also can't beat White Christmas!

    http://southernexhilaration.com/2014/12/01/itching-for-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Story is one of my favorites. I can quote that one forever. This is a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I forgot about The Year Without Santa Claus! Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad got me into that one, we have watched it so many times for years & years! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I love it, I tried to get my toddler to watch it but she was not impressed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old claymation ones! I try to watch them all before Christmas. My favorite ones are A Year Without Santa Claus and A Miser Brother's Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. My toddler was just watching Arthur Christmas, it is currently on Disney Channel. Super cute. I love Tim Allen, so of course I own all 3 of the Santa Clause movies! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES to ALL of these! I love love love the old claymation movies. My mom even bought me the DVDs of those one year (and then stole them back).

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Without a Santa Claus! I totally forgot about how good this movie was. The claymations are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I think my mom has them too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are awesome, been watching then since I was younger.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)