Mama's Blessed : Color Swap

Color Swap

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I recently took part in a swap, COLOR swap. Melissa over at Two Miracles is the blogger behind the swap! What an awesome blogger swap idea!  I really enjoyed this one. I got paired up with an 
awesome blogger. Lauren - she blogs over at Sunshine & Sweet Tea. Be on the look out over 
on her blog for what I sent her in her color swap box! 

My favorite color is PINK.


I think Lauren did amazing at picking the goodies for the swap for me! NOTE- I will definitely be 
packing those fuzzy socks in my hospital bag! Thanks so much girl! 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE all this pink! Thanks for joining in on the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that looks like an amazing load there. What a fun swap! YAY for fuzzy socks, nail polish, and all of that! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all these color swap posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, good stuff! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I have participated in a few of the Cara Box exchanges & then this one! I want to do more! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, everyone is coming up with awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with the color pink!! Those fuzzy socks look super cozy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Kerri! You can NEVER go wrong with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AGREE! Thank, & leopard print. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup just like I told Kerri, pink & leopard print.. cant go wrong with either! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)