Mama's Blessed : Crock Pot Fruit Cobbler

Crock Pot Fruit Cobbler

Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas is less than a month away, crazy I know! Making holiday meals can be stressful, so when given the chance to make a delish EASY dish.. jump!! I have the perfect dessert for the busy cook. Or for the one that is in charge of bringing the dessert to the get together! 



Easy Crock Pot Cobbler

- 16 oz can fruit pie filling [ I picked blueberry this time, but cherry & peaches are just as delish ]
- 1 cake mix 
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Butter the bottom of crock pot after turning it on. Put in the fruit pie filling & heat on high for 30 minutes. Mix remainder of ingredients & place on top after 30 minutes is up. Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Serve alone or with ice cream. 

The recipe says it serves 6 so if you are feeding more you will want to double up on the ingredients

8 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll definitely be pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of making dessert in a crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good!! and super easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt either til I came across this recipe a few years ago. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is pretty delish! :P

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)