Mama's Blessed : Mina Grace

Mina Grace

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I am sure some of you know by now that Mina Grace is here! I had her December 12th. The day I turned 39 weeks, just like I did with Kenzie. This is not going to be my labor & delivery story, I will get around to that later. Though I will say... I was in labor for over 24 hours, had Mina 7 hours after checking into the hospital, & only 14 minutes of pushing. Other than the fact I kept being told I was not in labor, & deciding to finally just go to the hospital anyways [ I was 4 cm & 100% when I went to hospital] I had an over all great experience. 


My last baby bump picture. 39 weeks. That morning at midwife visit, telling me to go home I was not in labor yet. 


Lots of hair, though Kenzie had more & hers was darker. 


My gorgeous little baby. 6 pounds 15.5 ounces. 18 inches long.





The 2nd time Kenzie & Mina met. Not posting the original meet picture til labor & delivery post.
Horrible picture quality thanks to my lame phone. Kenzie LOVES Mina! She rarely calls her Mina now that she is out of my belly, she now calls her Baby Sister.

*** We could really use some prayers right now, Mina's bilirubin levels are high & have not gone down yet. We have already been to hospital & pedi two days in a row right after being discharged from hospital. We go back to hospital Friday for blood & head right over to pedi for results & weight check. I am praying her levels go down & all is good. <3 <3 Monday her weight was down to 6 pounds 5.5 ounces. & it was the same on Tuesday, so that is good. ***

29 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so beautiful and perfect! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girls! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the world sweet baby! Sending thoughts and prayers for everyone! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, means a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such precious pictures!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tiffany {A Touch of Grace}December 18, 2014 at 5:43 PM

    Congratulations on baby girl! Love her name. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. I hope her numbers increase and things straighten out for her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just too precious! Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! :) May she always be healthy & bright.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, her big sister helped name her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, we go tomorrow so I am praying everything is good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe thank you so much! <3 She is such a blessing, & so is her big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful baby girl! Congrats! Prayers that her next dr. Appt shows improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on Baby Mina! Here is to her growing stronger every day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks, prayers much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoping those levels settle down! What a beautiful little girl =) Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! Hang in there, been there with both of mine and bilirubin. She is precious and has a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! So sweet and precious. Babies are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rhonda Laverne OHearnDecember 20, 2014 at 7:35 AM

    You are a champ! Birthing moms would be jealous!!! Mina is beautiful just like Kenzie and her mommy. Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)