Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [25]

Thankful Thursday [25]

Thursday, December 11, 2014


+ Right now I am thankful for Mina staying in my belly til full term.
Though these past 2 days have been pretty bad & I keep thinking it is time, I am still blessed & glad that she never came to early. She is still inside me growing. BUT she is allowed to come out now! Please! :)

+ I am thankful for family understanding & supporting our decision to NOT travel for Christmas. 
It is only an hour & thirty minute drive to both our parents houses, but Mina will be freshly out
of me. We do not want to be on the road with her & plus this mama will still be recovering I am sure. Everyone, hopefully, will be coming to spend Christmas with us for a little bit! 

+ I am thankful for my husband, who deals with my hormonal butt! He understands that
I can not help some of it, & helps to remind me I am almost to the end & this little blessing 
was giving to us by God! 

+ Also I am super thankful for the midwife telling me I needed to be bouncing on a yoga ball.
Whether or not it actually helps move baby down & gets her ready for making her entrance, it feels 
amazing on my aching back & hips! 

What are you thankful for?





4 comments:

  1. Yessss!! I LOVED bouncing on my pilates ball when I was full blown pregnant. I bounced all the time, it made everything feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I remember telling Llama Melissa to bounce on her ball when Zander was cooking. Then I couldn't get her off it! HAHA! My cousin is due any day now too! And they won't be traveling either! Make your families come to you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have been having real contractions all day, & bouncing on the ball helps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last thing I want to do is travel around after freshly having a child! They ball is awesome for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)