Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [26] + Merry Christmas

Thankful Thursday [26] + Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 25, 2014


There is a lot to be thankful for..

+ Mina Grace was born las Thursday! She is the cutest! 
Me & baby are healthy. 

+ Some of my family are coming up today since we decided
not to travel with Mina just yet.

+ I have 2 baby girls that get to experience Christmas 
this year.

+ My husband has been off work since last Thursday, & does not
go back til this coming Sunday. After that I am on my own with the girls.

+ Breast feeding is going awesome.

What are you thankful for this Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Merry Christmas to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! <3 & Merry Christmas to you & your fam as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)