Mama's Blessed : B Is For Beauty

B Is For Beauty

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Today I am link up with Lindsey over at Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos for a beauty related post. The link up is called Beauty A-Z & every Thursday is a different letter of the alphabet. You can talk about anything beauty related that starts with the letter for that week! Fun! & as you can tell today the letter is B.


Some beauty must haves

+ make up brushes
+ blush
+ bronzer
+ blender sponge
+bb cream
+ batiste dry shampoo



Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in! Love this post! Hope you continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep telling myself to buy a blender sponge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a cheaper one. I think maybe $5 spent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. blender sponge! thanks for reminding me I need to get one of those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yw! :P I need a new one. I always forget to clean it. Now it is pretty yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought that BB Cream and I love how light it is, but I still think I need a little more coverage. Today is my first day wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do two coats of it! It doesnt cover everything, but it def gets rid of all my redness.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)