Mama's Blessed : I'm Real B*tches

I'm Real B*tches

Friday, January 23, 2015

I talked a while back about wanting to read The Best Yes. Well I finally bought it a little before Mina was born & figured I would read it before I had her. That did not happen, it sat on my dresser. I finally picked it up the other day. I am only on like the 3rd chapter, but as I was flipping through the back of the book, I seen this quote..


& I was inspired to write a post about real shit. Because seems like in the blog world these days there is a lot of fake. Not necessarily the bloggers, but the content. Posts that are not them, but what they think everyone wants to see from them. But I am not here to impress anyone, I am not here to make you like me. I am a mama. One that yells at times when she loses her cool. I have a dirty house most days. I cuss. A LOT. But I love Jesus with all my heart. Some people might say that is not a good Christian person. But judgement is not for them, you, nor me. I certainly do not blog about serious stuff on the regular. & I blog how I talk, and think. I am not sorry that this post is not 5 pages long on how to be an amazing person. I can be a bitch. That is real talk right there. I do strive to be a great wife & mama. But I am human. So I am not going to hide behind a holier than you post. I want to talk about my struggles as a mama. [ be on the look out, one is coming really soon. It got me super emotional.] I want to talk about how I planned out my to do list last night & got NOTHING done today because I sat around playing with my babies & reading blogs. & shall we get pumped for the future "here is my work out plan & goals" posts, just to see the after picture is me same weight or 5 pounds heavier. Crying while stuffing my face with a burger, but probably cookies. I am messy, & childish, I forget to open my bible a lot of days. But are you perfect? Hell no. So let's see some real shit! Bet your numbers will double. Since that is what we are all after right? I am sorry but I do not want to have posts that make me seem like my life is perfect & that I have all my crap together. While in the real world it is total opposite. I do not want to depress myself because I can not live up to what I have allowed people to think of me. I am not that person. I am going to be myself, real. I am not here to impress you. Do not like what I talk about on MY blog? Don't visit. You will NOT be missed.


17 comments:

  1. YES. Exactly this. I like reading real shit- messy houses and crappy days because it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Thank you for this, truly. And I love your blog so keep being you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! So glad I am not alone! :) Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote and really want to read that book! I love to blog but sometimes I can't/don't want to put it all out there and it stops me from blogging because I don't want to be fake either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, lady! There are lots of fakers out there and it's a bummer. But in the end they are only hurting themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, so important to be honest with others, with ourselves, in our blog life... I think it's so easy to put up a false front online where we have the safety of hiding behind our screens, and sometimes it's probably unintentional. But sincerity can be rare and should be valued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true. I prefer real & honest & not perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Southern sass! Haha. Being truthful to your readers is a top priority for me. I'm similar to you in the sense that I blog the way I speak. There's no need to try to boost traffic by implementing other people's ways if it's not true to you or your vision. I made sure to promise to stay true to myself and I'm glad that I have done so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! You know us southern girls! :P & amen to that, staying true it the best way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell em girl, tell em!!! I write exactly like I talk, sometimes it's super mushy, sometimes it's funny (at least to me). Keep being you, I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen (livlaughlove.com)January 25, 2015 at 7:49 PM

    True Christians, in my non-religious opinion, are not judgmental people. I am just now visiting your blog, but you don't seem judgmental. You seem real, and that is the mark of a person of character.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! I'm am nodding, clapping, and fist pumping to this post. Girl, you hit the nail on the head. I try to write like I talk and think most of the time. Cause, it's me, and why would I just be me on MY blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe thanks girl! <3 Love reading yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Glad you like & agree girl! :) This is our own little space for us to say what we want, why waste that on pretending. "/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very true, we are not supposed to judge people. Sadly I know we all do from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)