Mama's Blessed : Mama's Favorites [4]

Mama's Favorites [4]

Friday, January 16, 2015


+ This pin: Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken I have made this a hand full of times already. & I plan on making it again this week. By far my favorite way to eat & make my chicken at home now!

+ This yogurt: Chobani greek yogurt. Apple Cinnamon with Steel Cut Oats.
Delish.


+ Trivia Crack. PLAY ME. amlee920. I suck. :/ I feel like I should have paid more attention in school. 

+ These posts:
Date Night - Western Homestead
How To Winterize Yourself - Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos

+ This MUG on Etsy. Want asap!

+ Galavant. One of my favorite shows right now. 



All the Joys - Blogger Love

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, friend! I'm going to have to check out this Trivia Crack everyone keeps talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Trivia Crack!! I'm so glad you are playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love, Ashley! I really need to check out Trivia Crack, everyone seems to be obsessed with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should & when you do send me an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Do it! & play me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love Trivia Crack - starting a game with you now! Thanks for linking up! Loved Kerri's post but need to check out the others. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chobani with the steel cut oats is kind of my favorite thing ever (And I'm currently doing the Whole 30 so I can't have it and it makes me smad.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your week is going good girl! & thanks for playing me! I have been distracted the past few days so I am slacking on playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no!! :( Yeah they are delish!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)