Mama's Blessed : Saturday Take Over / Western Homestead

Saturday Take Over / Western Homestead

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Okay loves I have something new I am offering.. Saturday Take Over. For $2 you can take over my blog on a Saturday. The topic for the guest post is open for the most part. It will come with promoting on Twitter. [ Facebook, Pinterest, & IG if desired as well. ] Details are on my Sponsor Page . 
To kick things off Jordan from Western Homestead is taking over today. She is an awesome, stylish mama blogger. I love her, she is great. 
......................................................................................









Army Jacket || Thrift Store
Faux Fur Vest || Shop Riff Raff 
Gime Pizza Shir || Wildfox at Shop Riff Raff  
Jeans || BKE
Clutch || Shop The Rollin J 
Shoes || Old Navy

I put this outfit together as a Momma's playdate ensemble. Today I am trying out an organization at my church called MOPs ( Mothers of Preschoolers.) I'm very excited to be able to reach out other moms in hope of friendship. Being a stay at home mom adult conversation becomes a luxury. I am very excited about today!
This outfit is super fun starting with the "Gimme Pizza" sheer lightweight shirt from Wildfox. I'm a huge fan of layering so I took my favorite army jack ( which is super warm) and paired it with my black and white striped faux fur vest. It gives my jacket a super funky look, and it's hard to tell it was a thrift store find. I have paired my favorite "holy" jeans. These are my go to jeans whether I"m feeding cows with the husband or running some errands. To top off the look I have chose my multi colored Chi Chi clutch from the Rollin J Boutique and my favorite sparkle flats. You can never have much sparkle in my book.
xoxo Jordan


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me be a guest today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a stylish momma! I'm a full time nanny and needless to say I rock yoga pants and a t-shirt daily. I'm trying to be a little more stylish, but so far have only managed to not wear the same sweatshirt everyday haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it!! I found myself in the same wardrobe. we are all guilty of a love affair with our yoga pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen (livlaughlove.com)January 25, 2015 at 7:50 PM

    What a great idea and a way to meet more bloggers! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)