Mama's Blessed : Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken

Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


What you will need:

+ 3 to 4 chicken breasts
+ 1 pack of Ranch mix [ I used Hidden Valley ]
+ About 1/2 container of Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo sauce
+ Shredded cheese for topping



Place chicken breast in empty slow cooker. Mix ranch pack & buffalo sauce in a bowl & then pour over chicken. Make sure there is enough sauce to cover bottom of the slow cooker. If not add more to it or add a little water. No need to cover chicken completely with liquid, just do not want to burn it!



 Cover & cook in the slow cooker on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours. 30 minutes before time is up sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the chicken breasts. You determine the amount. I love cheese, so I add a lot. Be sure to have ranch on hand for dipping! & even pour a little of the buffalo sauce from bottom of pot over the chicken for even more flavor.



I love this chicken, & the way it is cooked makes it just fall apart. That is how you want your chicken, & pretty much every other meat. No one likes dry chewy meat!  

12 comments:

  1. Go for it! It is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing and seems like a great Friday night meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good! I'm going to pin this for later. I'm always looking for ways to spice up chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it would be great for a weekend! Not much to do other than throw it in the pot & come back to it later! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is! You have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes do! :) It is yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with buffalo chicken! I just posted a buffalo chicken dip on my blog last week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too!! Awesome I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)