Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday [ 27 ]

Thankful Thursday [ 27 ]

Thursday, January 22, 2015


I am thankful for a lot right now. 

+Mina Grace had her one month check up last Friday, she is doing awesome. After birth her biliruben levels were at high risk level. They lowered after a week, & now she has no issue with that at all. The DR said her color is great. At that visit she weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces & 20 inches long. So she has gained a little over 2 pounds & grew 2 inches since birth. Also, the DR said she is holding her head, neck, & shoulders up at a 2 month level. So my baby is doing amazing.



+Breastfeeding is going great. I feel like I am feeding her more than I am not. But I love it. I love that bond I have with Mina. 

+My husband has a job! A really, really good job. The same one he has had over the past 4 years since we moved back to Georgia. While some people are having hard time finding good jobs, the Lord has blessed us in that department as well.

+As of today I have made it to 6 weeks postpartum. Meaning after my DR visit tomorrow I can exercise, & do OTHER stuff. *cough cough*. HA! 

+My sister has a healthy baby growing inside her! & we will find out Febuary 19th the sex. Exciting.

+My sweet Kenzie Love is doing so well with baby sister. I know she gets jealous at times. But she loves her so! 


+Taxes & bonuses are right around the corner. 

+A Zaxbys is being build right outside my subdivision. I will be walking there a lot. :P

12 comments:

  1. Your girls are the sweetest! Congrats to your hubby on the job! Good news is always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks they are! <3 & I should have added more to the hubs having a job part, lol. He has had the same job for years since we moved back to GA from OK. There are just a lot of people searching for good jobs & we are blessed that he has one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the great progress! and Yay for your being clear for "Other Stuff" *giggle*
    DUDE. I am so jealous of your own personal Zaxbys. I MISS Zaxbys so so so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda Laverne OHearnJanuary 22, 2015 at 8:34 AM

    I'm thankful for all of the above!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Yeah I am stoked about it being walking distance. There is an awesome place called Willy's Mexicana on the same strip as it. It opened a few weeks ago. It is kind of like Moe's, AMAZING! I will be walking there too. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I breast-fed my three daughters and loved the bond it created. So happy for you with all of the other wonderful things going on in your life. Except for Zaxby's....never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww so many blessings!! Happy for you girl and Zaxby's around the corner?! Yes please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an amazing thing. & you go mama! <3 Zaxbys is an awesome chicken place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! & come visit. we will hit up Zaxbys together! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a Zaxby's right outside where I live now! I literally eat there at least twice a week. I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen them but have never eaten at one! I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't really like Moe's.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)